Everyone needs direction in life, a goal, an aim, something to look forward to. What are yours? Are you on the right path? I hope everyone is. While taking the bus, I'll see grown man and woman, who look aimlessly. While mugging in MacDonald’s over the night, I've seen people sleeping in MacDonald’s. No, they are not there on just 1 occasion, but sometimes, I see them 2-3 times in a week. A common characteristic is the lifeless look on their eyes; you can feel that they lead a sorrowful life. It could be the poor education they received, broken family in the past, a walk of life which they had deeply regretted. Everyone is given a 2nd chance, it’s a question of whether you are willing to stand up and walk again, the path is not easy, but every tough journey will have a sweet ending. This is where many have chose to give up. They decide to be the losers in life, envying people who drive nice cars, stay in big houses... Blaming everything on God for treating them unfairly. I tell you, God is fair. He gave everyone a choice, if you choose to give up, he will respect your decision and not interfere. Choose to stand up and continue walking, he’ll reward you with goodness and will support you throughout your journey.
Everyone is given a choice. If God comes in and helps everyone even if they do not ask for any, people will blame him for the things that he have done. God is a good and liberal God. When you fall, He’ll stretch His arm and offer you a hand, to hold His hand is your choice. Hold and you’ll be able to continue your path, to try to climb up by yourself, its not gonna be easy… Many people chose to climb up on their own due to the proud nature of mankind, people seek the hard way out.
God will appear at the moment you least expect. While looking back at my accident a month ago, I knew it wasn’t myself that manage to steer my car back from the aquaplane, if God wasn’t around, I would have been knocked by two cars, and possibly ended my life during that brief moment. It was a supernatural force that stopped me from drifting into lane 2. I escaped unharmed and my car was not involved with the others in the accident. Yes many may ask, “If God exist, the accident might not have happened in the first place”. That’s where faith comes in. Man often will go astray, when good things happened, we often think that its our effort that made it happen, how many actually think that its God that have done it for us? We tend to remember God only when things turn sour. We blame Him for not showing up or provide a helping hand. We should have faith in God, things will be all well.
I’ll be successful one day, I’ll be driving a raging bull before I’m 40. It’ll happen, I know God hears it. And God will make it happen.