Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy 21st(but also 18th lol) Birthday darling!














Had dinner with my birthday girl at Green House, Ritz Carlton. Its international Buffet!! :D:D:D

Well, I guess its pretty obvious I'm indulge in the seafoods. Lobstersss Lobstersss!! And loads of prawns! lol. Seriously, the buffet is great! Possibly the best in Singapore. No kidding. One can tell whether the buffet is great or not by just eating the most simple item, the bread. :) I've like 4 buns even though its like the most bo hua item. I simply love it to the max, I wun even mind paying $2 a bun if its sold outside. Well, the main items that I recommend when u go there are the fresh lobsters(get your money worth! haha), flavoured prawns, braised pork(must try, fat but its worth it), the buns(hehe, its love), crackers biscuits(Serious its godsent), ice-cream, choccolates, black chicken soup(HAHA, girls stuff, but i love it too).

The downside is, every good thing comes at a price, it cost $85/pax after ++ and its $170 for 2. Not exactly expensive if u gauge it with the food that they offer. But hey, its Ritz Carlton. -.-"