Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Absent from school but a whole shopping spree!


Eye big big doesn't always means good. You'll be in deep shit when your lense broke in your eyes.. Took me a few hours to remove it. Tried very long to remove it but to no avalib.
Well, I prayed and went to sleep, and suddenly, the lense just came off my eyes. The power of prayers. :)

Went to the woodlands library since I didn't went to school today to prevent my eyes from getting an infection. Studied for a few hours but ended up going to causeway point to get a new pair of spects. No Tag heuer and I realise that not many can see its a tag heuer thanks to so many look-alike frames ard so I've gotten a ray ban spec instead.
Will post picture of it when I get it on saturday :)