Sunday, March 29, 2009

Love story.

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Youre standing there on a balcony of summer air

See the lights, See the party the ball gowns
I see my way through the crowd
To say hello
Little did you know

That I was Romeo just throwing pebbles
And your daddy said stay away from Juliet
And you were crying on the staircase
Begging me please don't go, and I said

Juliet lets go somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all theres left to do is run
I'll be the prince and you'll be the princess
Its a love story baby just say yes

So I sneak into the garden so I can see you
We keep quiet because we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Lets escape this town for a little while

Cause I was Romeo and you made my life better
But your daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
And you were begging me please don't go and I said

Juliet lets go somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all theres left to do is run
Ill be the prince youll be the princess
Its a love story baby just say yes

Juliet dont let them tell you how youre sposed to feel
This love is difficult, but you know its real,
Dont be afraid well make it out of this mess
Its a love story baby just say yes, uh ooh

You got tired of waiting, wondering if I was ever coming around
Your faith in love was fading
Then I met you on the outskirts of town and you said
Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
Then I knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and thats all I really know
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress
Its a love story baby just say yes
Oh, oh, yes

We were very young when I first saw you