If you miss the sunrise I made for you today. Nevermind,, I'll make you another one tommorrow.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
I'm not suppose to...
I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you.
Gucci Cardholder LV Wallet IWC Pilot's Watch Chrono-Automatic Rolex Explorer II Bell & Ross Gstar jeans Nokia 8800 Arte Carbon Nokia N96 -DONE- Burberry Black Label Jacket Gucci Messanger Bag Mont Blanc Messanger Bag Mont Blanc pen Tag Heuer Shades Citibank Platinum Clear -DONE- Holiday to thailand Subaru Imprezza WRX STi MY08
The desires.
A house along Lor Mydin Church shoes Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Mercedes E280 Maserati GranTurismo Lamboghini Gallardo Sypder LP560-4 FERRARI 599 GTB FIORANO A. Lange & Söhne 31 Rolex GMT II 30% Shares in 6 Public listed company. SGD$15,000,000.00