I couldn't see Raymond off...
Raymond is my junior in secondary school, he was my npcc junior and a friend of mine. We didn't keep in contact after secondary sch due to own commitments, we chat on msn once in a blue moon. It was only until last weekend that I saw Tze Wei's sad msn nick that I realise Raymond was down with a fever and was unconscious. I was pretty worried and I prayed for him.. Hoping it'll work.. On monday, while preparing for my camp, I sms TW and she said he was getting better but still unconscious, I felt slightly relieved and thought he'll recover..
After 4 days of camp and today, I recieved an sms from Feiyee asking me if I were there.. I was like, there where? I Didn't know anything about what happened.. I called her back and asked and I ound out that Raymond left this world and joined our Lord on tuesday night... I broke down.. I felt real upset.. Nobody told me anything, I wished I had been able to see him off.. Sigh...
Raymond, you are with Jesus now, you'll be alot more better now..
I'll miss you, We'll all miss you...