Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Time for Joy & Sorrow.

Well, results are out. I'm quite happy with what I've gotten.
A - Maths
B - English
B - Management.

Well, daddy & mummy agreed to buy me a present!! Here comes the PSP!! =)



Sometimes, you just wish to be the one to help when you see someone in need of help. But the person just refuse your aid thinking that you might be of harm instead. If I put my hands out to pull you out of the water, I guess you should just grab it instead of trying to swim to a distance for aid. Its just so frustrating that people take your kindness as a form of harmful deed. Its proven time & time again that its never wrong to trust advice given, but wrong when u take in the wrong ones.

Its your choice. I give up.