Ever look around when you take a bus, the mrt, or even when going to the coffeeshop to buy some food?
Did you notice the looks of the people that you see? Most of them aren't happy at all. They don't have a motive in life. Life's a pain for them.. Why?
It could be because they don't have a direction in life, they don't fight for what they believe in. They chose to give up their dreams, in search for a calm life, which they realise its not what they wanted. Without a direction, everything will seem to be meaningless, you wake up, prepare for work, and den work itself, when it ends, you return home.. not knowing how's your future like.
If not for such dreams, I guess I wouldn't even be studying in SIM... The reason that's keeping me going is that I'm not gonna be contented with a 4k/mth pay cheque, I wanna be driving a mercedes to work, have a performance car for weekend fun and tons of money flowing into my bank account even when i'm sleeping. That's the sort of life I'm looking for.