Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Money

I realise nowadays, children are well pampered.

They get whatever they want, money don't seem like an issue to them.. I guess nowadays, parents pamper their kids alot. When I was young, I had to earn my way thru, I had to score 95/100 for all subjects in order to get the things I wanted. I remember once when I scored 92/100, my parents refuse to give me anything..

Well, generally, most of them had never or worked only 1-2 times before. To them, money is always there, when they need money their parents will surely give them. Some call them spoilt brats, some called them rich kids or ah xia. If the parents is rich, its understandable. I feel that they shld know that money is not easily earned. A degree grad's starting pay is only around $3k, that's not alot. Lets just hope that one day, they'll understand the importance of saving.