Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The day I almost went to heaven..

Had an accident just now on my way home at PIE, my car aquaplanned and i hit the railing. My car is damaged. :(

Daddy didn't scold me, I guess he understands. Well, wat's most important is that I'm fine. I could have died if the driver behind me didn't brake in time.. I could have been stuck in the centre divider or even worst, LANE ONE of the road across. I guess God loves me and had angels to steer my car back to position.

I tell you, I thought I lost full control of my car, but just when I was about to hit the car beside me, suddenly I manage to regain control, I'm sure its not because of me, there could be angels that saved me.


Many thanks to Kenneth for bringing me to TP HQ. Had a report there, GOD WILL GIVE FAVOUR UPON ME AND NO PENALTY, FINE or WHATEVER SHALL GOES AGAINST ME.


Jesus loves me.