Exams are over, another month of holiday.. In between, there's ICT.
Am really serious about looking good now.. Omega is nth without great looks. :) Double bonus.
Exams were alright, the only worry I have is HR, I guess I was too overconfident that I didn't revise at all. I spent too little time on that topic and all I have are regrets. With God's grace, I'll pass it nontheless. Marketing & MA are pretty alright to me, although it seems like 95% of the people I know are pretty upset over it.
Today will be the start of my new diet plan.. Less fats, less oil, less salt, less sugar.. I'm gonna eat plain meat with plain rice for most of my meals. I'll try it out for a month. I've had my last heavy meal on saturday with Jes at Jacks place. It was great, am lazy to upload the food so.. its not hard to guess wat I ate.. steak of course with lobster bisk and escargo or watever its spelt.
It'll be gym and long D jogs from now on.. No slack and I'm gonna down 17% fats for this month and lose maybe 4kg, possible 7kg of fats and gain 3kg of muscle mass. :)
75kg seems like an easy and obtainable weight, any lighter I will look skinny so I need to maintain the weight, loss fats, gain mass, that's the key word now.. No more FRIED wings, KFC, FRIED chicken, COKE.. From today onwards, is stew meat, plain rice, NO PRATA...
For vainity.. I shall..