Just what do we want in life?
And what do we live for, after we have accomplished all our aims in life?
Something happened and it changed my point of view of life. Ever since young, I've always been setting high standards for myself, targets that were hard to achieve and are almost unachievable. Till today, there's no exception.
If I have a dollar, I want two.
If I have a pair or shoes, I want two.
If I have a laptop, I want a better one.
If I have a tissot, I want a tag.
If I have a mazda 323, I want a civic type R.
If I have an evo, I want a GTR..
If I have a F430, I want a lp640.
Every time I achieved something, I want more. Call it greed for all that you want, I call them goals of life. I'm someone who can be easily contented, yet wants more out of it.
What if one day, I've done everything that I ever wanted? What if the day I have nothing to look forward to? Waking up in a day in a room with a 42" LCD TV and a house with 7 bedrooms fully air-conditioned with 3 maids serving me. With a lp640, a Mercedes s600, Porsche 911 turbo, a RR phantom drophead, a ducati 1098, all parked at my carpark beside my underground swimming pool that is easily the size of 3 HDB bedroom.
It might sound like I'm dreaming, yes its something that I dream of. But its reality to many.. What are their goals in life? Many of us wonder, what do they really look forward to? To us, it’s something that I might not even have the chance to give you an answer for I might not even be able to achieve it. Nonetheless I'll try, and I will not give up but what if one day, I succeeded, and I'm not even 35? Seriously, I do not know... I know I've made it, but there will not be anymore goals in life.. What's more to live for?
It really made me open up my eyes and my mind.. There’s more to money in this world. Money is vice, money attract greed, hunger and evil. There are more things in life to look forward to than money. Money can buy happiness, but once you reach a certain level of wealth, money can destroy you. I know my drive for success is high, and I’m afraid that it might be too high for me to handle. But I know I’ve the backing of God, He’ll guide me through.
When I first heard of you, you became my idol. Though I do not know you, you are someone that I wish I am. Living the life that I can only dream about, but that’s not everything about life, is it? It’s a surprise to hear this, I felt lost suddenly when I heard about it.. I'm awaken..