Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The pursue of dream..

Its coming to the end of my course and here I am, at the crossroad once again. The path on my left is the continuation of my course for a degree, on my right is to fulfill my dream.

I need to decide fast as it could mean a start or an end of a dream, and an education. Friends are made during this almost 2 years of education, life have changed as well, and I've aged 2 years since. Not young anymore I told myself, Frank mentioned that we are already 23 and we've still no sense of any achivement. Wayne Rooney had already pocketed 8 digit into his bank account while me? Still struggling at 5.

The dream kept coming every night, could it be a hinting? Well, I'll apply for both and see whichever comes. I really wanna get into that desired job. I don't wanna wait any longer, its painful to think of something that is so close, yet it isn't.

I declare in Jesus's name that I'll get that desired job and I'll fulfill my promise to myself, and to be able to achieve my dream by 25.