I've decided to have a wish/getlist for 2009!
Damn, I'm suppose to be studying now.. yet I can't! LOL!. Since its 1.30am now.. I might as well do something fun while waiting for my hair to dry..
First of all, its gonna be my dream.
Yes, my first car that I call my own. I'm targetting June 09 to be the month.
Yes, my first car that I call my own. I'm targetting June 09 to be the month.
Here are my choices.
First choice,
The new Subaru Imprezza WRX STi MY09
300bhp @ stock, my top choice, and its great looks in hatch is really my love! With quat exhaust, its gonna be loud! Price? $100k for a brand new one. Quite beyond my reach at the moment, but nth is impossible with Jesus.

2nd on the list is
Subaru Imprezza WRX STi MY08
Previous model, but still a hotcake, quite alot in the 2nd hand market means I can get it at a rather "affordable" price. hehz. 280bhp @ stock, easily up at 370bhp with just a few Ks. Most prob this will be the one I'm getting. Should be able to get a less than 3 years old model at 70k.

Up next,
Honda Integra Type R
Another old model, this DC5 has been my dream car(Besides evo) since I was young, 215bhp at stock, slower than the Sti but its a coupe! Its red bucket seats is my love! The down part is its price and the insurance.. Should be able to get a 3 years old model at 70k+.

4th on the list
Toyota MR-S Sypder
Not really a performance car like the rest of my list and definately an old model, out since 02, and been in production till 06, there's no new car on market now and most are frankly, over priced. The upside is its a 2seater open top. With 140bhp on the tap, its slow but with so many turbo kits for sale, its easily a 200+bhp car. Another downside? Its expensive since its out of production and not many open top cars in the market. A 4 year old model is ard 70k.

Lastly, the most affordable of all.
Subaru Imprezza WRX 2.0L MY06
The old reliable 2L model of the wrx. Old but trusty, and frankly very affordable, easily ard the price range of 50-60k for a 4 year old model. Downside? High maintaince and running cost. And its quite old already.. Oh well.. I want my STi!