Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another day, another Kg.

And with all the outings that I had, I'm very dry at the moment with my CNY lost and my constant high demand for expensive food. I've spent more than 1k since dec and that's BAD! VERY BAD! Where did my IWC fund go? I guess its all in my stomach and the extra KGs that I've put, that's where my fund is. FUCK!

Its been a week since I last washed my car, I guess I better do it tommorrow before my badminton game. :) Badminton has been pretty much of my life lately and I'm excerising 4 times a week at least, or rather, I'm forced to do it for the sake of my health, my future and my life.
Shrugs, and dinner and supper didn't help at all! Had Bak Kuh Teh at River valley, which is so much better than the balaister ones, but price is mad too. Almost $40 for 3.

Met my dearest-est-est Shiqi for supper + chit chat session. Didn't really know where to go so we decided to head down to dempsy for BJ (In case you are wondering, DON'T! Its Ben & Jerry). Its been quite a long time since I last had BJ, maybe the last was at home with Jes digging deep into my favourite Choc fudge brownie. I miss those days... Shrugs. SQ was a great company tonight, thanks girl for being ard. I'm pretty sure you are happy with my presense too. RIGHT! HAHA.




Oh ya, I had my haircut too today. :)
Well, topic doesn't really related to what had happened.