If you miss the sunrise I made for you today. Nevermind,, I'll make you another one tommorrow.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Massage
My dad bought a new massage chair a few weeks ago. Didn't bother do try it or use it as I feel that its for old ppl. Well, I tried it just now, to my surprise, it feels good! I'm gonna use it more often in the future.
Gucci Cardholder LV Wallet IWC Pilot's Watch Chrono-Automatic Rolex Explorer II Bell & Ross Gstar jeans Nokia 8800 Arte Carbon Nokia N96 -DONE- Burberry Black Label Jacket Gucci Messanger Bag Mont Blanc Messanger Bag Mont Blanc pen Tag Heuer Shades Citibank Platinum Clear -DONE- Holiday to thailand Subaru Imprezza WRX STi MY08
The desires.
A house along Lor Mydin Church shoes Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Mercedes E280 Maserati GranTurismo Lamboghini Gallardo Sypder LP560-4 FERRARI 599 GTB FIORANO A. Lange & Söhne 31 Rolex GMT II 30% Shares in 6 Public listed company. SGD$15,000,000.00